- Erecting the bamboo sticks on the ground could be done with an additional support or you can directly dig and place them in the ground. Use medium height iron rods or wooden bars for offering support to the bamboo sticks.
- Attach the sticks to the support by tightly wrapping a wire or a rope. Digging the sticks directly to ground would also look good. Divide the bamboo sticks equally on both sides (12/2).
- Now bend the free end of the sticks from both sides one after another and keep tying them in succession. Twine the free ends around each other and then tie a knot at the junction with a strong thread.
- Bending the sticks like the shape of a bow creates the arch. This step completes the framework. Make sure that the arch is wide enough for decorations.
- You can also attach a floral tape for extra strength and support. Observe the arch from at a distance to ensure that it's perfectly shaped.
Winter weddings call for pure white and light-colored flowers. They are then attached to the arch with colorful threads, tulle, and ribbons. You can also clip on maple leaves and lavender. The stand alone piece could be ethereally decorated by applying the wooden theme. Wood of birch and oak trees would serve the purpose wonderfully.
Painting the wooden structure with dark ebony color would create a royal look. Over the dark brown wooden arch you can fix a garland of white fresh orchids or red roses. A Gothic theme complements vintage weddings where dark colors are often chosen. Prefabricated arches embellished with organza and tulle is truly exotic.