A wedding is the best event that happens to anyone, and the biggest as well! It's a dream-come-true moment for the bride and the groom, which they want to immortalize in their hearts and add a wonderful memory to their life. But planning a wedding can make you run on your toes.
There are number of things on a wedding to-do-list that you have to take care of. It is fun, but it can freak out your minds at the same time. Autumn and winters are the best seasons to get married, as autumns are cool and the climate is so awesome that the wedding truly becomes an unforgettable occasion.
- You can create your own themes, something like a Christmas or Gothic theme, and mention it to your guests as well, so they can make the necessary preparations. Choosing a wedding arch appropriate to your theme is prerequisite, and there are many arch ideas you can opt for.
- Autumn is characterized by a cool climate, so you can arrange some patio heaters from the market, or arrange a fireplace to make your guests feel warm, cozy, and comfortable.
- Rent chairs (folding or padded) and round tables from local shops. Tie-back chairs are very popular. You can buy these.
- Carrying a stole or using a cashmere or faux fur not only suits the weather, but enhances the look of the couple. The bridal clothes are always your choices, but make sure you wear fresh colors like shades of blues, greens, pinks, and whites.
- How about a delicious, yummy cake for dessert? A pumpkin-flavored cake or a spice-flavored cake will be perfect for dessert. By planning a tasty and mouth-watering menu, you can make your guests really satisfied and happy! Arrange for the best caterers in town for the same.
- Disposable cameras or paper fans for your guests is an add-on to the list. You can place packets of tea or hot cocoa powder or cider mix, tied up nicely with ribbons on their tables.
- Honestly, nothing can replace the beauty of nature during autumn. The beautiful deciduous trees and the 'n' number of maples are just enough to charm the occasion. You can add decorations of your choice if you wish to.
- As mentioned earlier, a wedding arch can just make your wedding even more beautiful. There are many ideas you can go for to suit your theme.
- You can place pumpkins or maple leaves randomly on the floor. You can place fruits such as firm apples and pineapples randomly on tables as well.
- Choosing the right colors is as important as decorating the venue. Bright colors will do the trick for you. Avoid shades of dull colors.
- Making use of wedding flowers like chrysanthemums, daisies, tulips or sunflowers will look amazing.
- Spreading balloons in shades of red or yellow will look great as well.
- You can keep lit paper lanterns randomly or place cinnamon-scented candles as wedding centerpieces on the tables. Placing flower bouquets will do the trick and make everyone feel fresh.
So, what are you waiting for? Start off with the preparations and rock your wedding. Make sure you don't miss out on any decorating ideas. See a wedding planner to guide you appropriately through the arrangements and other important things that you might miss out on. All the best!