You only get married once. Or at least, most of us only get married once! So, why have the same boring ceremony that every one else has. If you and your to-be-spouse are the adventurous sort, it may make a lot of sense to have a less conventional wedding to celebrate your special day. Well, just look around you and you will find that there are so many options available to you. If you think about it, all the places which can house about 50 or so people at one time, and if the minister would not mind it, you could pick and choose from almost about any place to say your wedding vows.
Best Locations to Get Hitched
- Las Vegas: Undoubtedly, the Sin City is one of the most exciting, and also popularly looked down upon, place. At Las Vegas you can have one of their unusual, theme-weddings. How unusual? Well, you can probably dress up even like Frankenstein, Dracula and his blooded bride, or Elvis and Priscilla, and what not, depending on the options that they are willing to offer to you. Oh! and it is still one of the cheaper alternatives. For the less adventurous, you can even try great hotels, like the Holiday Inn, the Golden Gate Hotel, or Casino.
- California: This state boasts of natural beauty, and hosts some of the most romantic places. California's Central coast is one of the best places to get married at. You can make your wedding day so much more special on the beach. Then, there is also the Ragged Point which boasts of a brilliant view, truly one of the best places for a spectacular wedding.
- Florida: Surely, few things could be more romantic than getting married on the beach front, and the Emerald Coast in Florida offers lovely sights and sounds which a beach wedding demands. If not there, then why not try your luck at Disney World? Cinderella meets Prince Charming? Surely, it is one of the best places to get hitched in Florida.
Other Unique Locations
- Central Park, New York City
- Disneyland, California
- Atlantic City, New Jersey (the Las Vegas of the East Coast!)
- Empire State Building, New York City
- Cruises and yachts are available on some beaches that you can charter to get married in the sea!
- On top of a mountain! (It has been done even atop the Everest!)
- Rome (yeah, the one in Italy, if you have the money!)
- While bungee jumping.
- On an airplane.
So these were some amazing wedding destinations. Unique and romantic places are there for all to see, if only you open your eyes and look beyond the conventional! So, if you are looking for great places to get married, and start your married life on an adventurous note, the options are there for you!