One of the basic rules concerning wedding dresses, is to not overdo it. Some things in the attire needs to be kept simple, or else brides end up looking too dolled-up. Another crucial ingredient of the attire, is the shoes. The shoes you choose for your big-day, should feel perfect, as if they were made just for you!
Trendy Wedding Shoes
● Designer shoes with carnation flower shaped embellishment, look extremely classy, trendy, and yet simple. This pattern looks great with dresses which have free-flowing fabric, pleats, or are plain. These will go well with a dress, which is scrunched up, and is made of chiffon, georgette, or batiste.
● If you are in love with the bold and sensual appeal of gladiator stilettos, then why not wear them with your wedding dress as well? Unless you plan to go all out-and-out on your wedding with your dress and shoes, it would be better to tone down on the color of your gladiators!
Go in for a shoe which includes a jeweled brooch, designed with rhinestones, or colored crystals. A brooch can be worn with a wide range of shoe designs such as, peep-toes, wedges, and many more.
Colored Wedding Shoes
The options available are limitless and still unexplored, by the world of going-to-be brides. So why not break the rut and be a tradition breaker and a trend maker!
● Some women will cringe at the very idea of wearing animal printed shoes on their wedding, but then again; there have been instances of such and successful ones at that! Women who would dare to wear printed shoes, may go in for imitation prints such as, the classy zebra, snake, leopard, or crocodile print.
● Why not introduce some glimmer into your wedding, through glittery wedding shoes? Since it's your wedding, you have all the excuses in the world to wear what your heart desires. If you're a typical disco gal, why not allow some shine and bling-bling, to shimmer up your wedding dress as well?
● Simple and yet dainty, closed-toe shoes with slight heels are a grand option for women who prefer elegance over ostentatious designs. Simplistic designs such as the one mentioned in the image, are a rare find and worth safekeeping. You may also consider matte effect shoes, in a wide range of colors.
● You may even go in for ballerina shoes, which have ribbon tie ups or folded creases in the front. These look really stunning and attractive, because of their unique, innocent, and cozy appeal. You may wear these shoes, if you plan to wear a ballerina wedding dress, or a similar pattern which flares out!
Make it a point to go shoe hunting a few months before the wedding date. This will help you zero-in on the perfect shoes. No matter what you select, make it a point to ask one of your best friends or bridesmaids to confirm your decision.
If they are happy with your choice, you can easily go ahead with the purchase. Hopefully, this given information on the types of shoes that suit wedding dresses has been informative. Wish you a very happy married life and all the very best to you!