Many brides and grooms dream of the perfect wedding. And flowers are an essential element to make those dreams come true. Most people are surprised at how many flowers you will need.
Here’s a list of the flowers for the bride, groom and wedding party. And these are just the traditional wedding flowers.
Wedding Party Flowers
- Bouquet for the Bride
- Bride’s hair floral crown
- Bouquets for the Bridesmaids
- Bouquet for Bride to toss at the reception
- Flower girl’s basket of petals, bouquet, and or floral crown
- Boutonnieres for the Groom, Groomsmen, Ring bearer, Ushers,Fathers and Grandfathers
- Mothers of the bride and groom nosegays or corsages
- Grandmothers’ nosegays or corsages
- Officiant’s boutonniere
- Ceremony Wedding Flowers
The size and layout of the venue is important. It determines where you can place arrangements. And how many you need. You will need small arrangements in the entryway. And on the welcome table, as well. And you always plan on altar or chuppa arrangements. Use pew, chair, and aisle floral if you want.
Consider a re-purpose plan for your floral decorations. After the wedding service, some ceremony flower arrangements can be moved to where the reception is being held.
Reception Wedding Flowers
Centerpieces are on the top of the list. And some couples choose to decorate every table.
So here’s a list of places where many choose to add floral decorations.
- Arrangement for cocktail table or bar
- Table Centerpieces
- Chair decorations for the newlywed
- Arrangements for Buffet tables and food station
- Wedding cake table flowers or arrangements
- Bathroom floral decorations
- Getaway car floral decorations
Beautiful Flowers Make Beautiful Weddings
The color themes you want should be used everywhere. And you should find flowers in those colors. If you are planning your wedding think about which flowers are the right colors. And it makes it easier to plan the arrangements.
You could choose lots of beautiful flowers. Consider your color scheme. Of course, everything depends on their availability.
- Asters are blue, red and white or pink.
- Carnations come in red, white, yellow and green.
- Chrysanthemums are found in pink, red, lavender,yellow and white.
- Dahlias are multi-colored, white-orange, pink-white, and purple-white. They also come in one color like dark lavender.
- Daisy is a single color flower. You will find them in white, yellow, red, orange, purple and more.
- Delphiniums are pink, orange, white red and even blueish-purple.
- Forget-me-not are colored bright blue, white and red.
- Geraniums are both single colored and bi-color shades of white,red, fuchsia,lavender,and salmon.
- Baby’s breath can be found pink with white edges or white.
- Irises have endless bi-colors to choose from. They are most often found in purple and pink.
- Lilies can be found in red, peach, white, yellow, orange and lavender.
- Orchids are white, purple and pink.
- Peony blooms come in yellow, pink and white.
- Roses come in shades of almost every color. And hybrid roses are multicolored.
- Snapdragons are yellow, orange, red, and white.
- Sunflowers are different shades of yellow.
- Zinnias have some multi-color or single colors of pink,purple,red,orange,and white.