Worried about which songs to play at your wedding ceremony? Here’s a list of traditional and non-traditional wedding songs you can pick from to make your day a memorable one!
Wedding is the union of two souls in love. It is the day that you have always planned for, and eagerly waited for. As the wedding day nears, all the plans seem all the place. And since you want your wedding to be an event that will always be remembered with fondness, here’s a little help with the perfect wedding songs list.
We’ve made a playlist of the traditional wedding songs that both you and your fiance would like. They express the mutual feeling of love and togetherness. Songs add a romantic touch to the bond of matrimony and make a memories with a musical notes. These memories are the ones that will remain reminders of your special day every time you hear it playing somewhere.
List of Traditional Songs
Music sets the mood, evokes a moment, and makes the moment last for a lifetime.
- Here Comes the Bride – Wagner
- Cannon in D – Johann Pachelbel
- Procession of Joy – Hal Hopson
- Wedding March – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Sinfonia – Johann Sebastian Bach
- Romance from String Quartet – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Coronation March for Czar Alexander II – Peter I. Tchaikovsky
- Promenade – Modest Mussorgsky
- Trumpet Tune in A-Major – David N. Johnson
- Wedding Vows – Jamie Foxx
- Wedding Song – Kenny G
- And I Love Her – The Beatles
- Groovy Kind Of Love – Phil Collins
- A Little More Time on You – NSYNC
- A Moment Like This – Kelly Clarkson
- Toccata – Claudio Monteverdi
List of Non Traditional Songs
Instead of going the traditional way, have a little fun with unconventional but exceptionally romantic wedding songs that will make everyone groove to the music.
- Only Time – Enya
- Can’t Help Falling in Love With You – Elvis Presley
- Come Away With Me – Norah Jones
- I Do I Do – ABBA
- More Than Words – Westlife
- My Wish – Rascal Flatts
- In Your Eyes – Peter Gabriel
- Because You Loved Me – Celine Dion
- You Were Always There – Faith Hill
- Always and Forever – Luther Van Dross
- Air from Water Music – Handel
- I Love The Way You Love Me – Boyzone
- All You Need Is Love – The Beatles
- Brighter Than Sunshine – Aqualung
- Crazy Love – Van Morrison
- Love Will Keep Us Alive – U2
- Fix You – Coldplay
- Flying Without Wings – Westlife
- I Love You Just Because – Anita Baker
- In My Life – The Beatles
- Isn’t She Lovely – Stevie Wonder
- Annie’s Song – John Denver
Honestly, it does not matter whether the song is a traditional or not. What matters is that it expresses your feelings to your loved one. The best way to go about deciding the wedding music list is to sit down together and list the songs that both of you like. Surely, you’ll have a few songs in common and even if you don’t, there are songs galore out there that you can pick from. Making your own playlist will hopefully avoid your fight over Swing Kings like Monica and Chandler!